EPC Graph Generator
Welcome to Rightmove's FREE standalone Energy Performance Graph Generator.
The purpose of Rightmove’s Energy Performance Graph Generator is to enable Estate Agents and Property Developers to generate their own copies of the Energy Performance Graphs in jpg format either for loading to websites or to use within sales brochures and other media. You have unlimited use of this free tool and can generate Energy Performance Graphs for all your properties.
How do I create an Energy Performance Graph?
Simply follow these steps...
- Step 1. Select the type of report you require. Either an EPC for completed homes or a PEA for incomplete New Homes
- Step 2. Enter the Energy Performance ratings into the boxes below the graph (all four ratings are required for an EPC, just the current ratings are required for a PEA)
- Step 3. Enter a property address and/or reference (both optional) if you wish these to appear on the graph
- Step 4. Select "preview"
- Step 5. Once the graph is correct select the level of resolution that you require depending upon whether you are creating the image for the web (smaller, lower quality image) or for print (larger, higher quality image)
- Step 6. Select the file type that you would like to create and select "save graph" to save the image to your computer
- Step 7. Repeat steps 1-6 for other properties using the "new graph" button for a brand new chart and the "update graph" button to apply different Energy Performance ratings
Notice to any user of this software.
By accessing, downloading or using this software you agree to be bound by the following conditions of use:
This software is the property of Rightmove plc who retain the absolute right to amend or withdraw it, or impose restrictions upon its use at any time without notice.
This software is subject to fair usage.
Rightmove do not accept any liability whatsoever to any party or person for the format, accuracy, legality or completeness of the outputs from the software.
Rightmove accept no responsibility whatsoever for inconvenience or loss arising out of the use of this service or its availability.
We recommend that you double check that you have entered the data correctly from the Energy Performance Certificate.
It is entirely the responsibility of the user to ensure the graph details are entered correctly and that the graph appears accurate.